The Barnard College Club of New York serves:
- provide opportunities for social connections across all ages and career interests
- enrich New York’s cultural experiences, with guest experts and privileged access
- enjoy member discounts on BCCNY-sponsored events
- organize activities for special interest groups
- offer meeting, dining and hotel facilities in midtown and, through affiliated clubs, nationwide and worldwide
- add annually to the BCCNY scholarship fund, endowed in 1952
- support Barnard’s mission and the future of women’s education
- provide opportunities for connections among students, faculty and alumnae
Become a member
We invite all alumnae to become members of the Barnard College Club of New York. To join, click here.
BCCNY members are eligible to join the Midtown Executive Club (MEC), 40 West 45th St. (between 5th and 6th Ave). The MEC provides a “pied a terre” in midtown at reasonable rates. An elegant dining room, bar and lounge with computer service are available for BCCNY members with house privileges. Reciprocal privileges are also available in other cities in the US and abroad. For more information about MEC, click here.
Write to BCCNY at PO Box 3712, New York, NY 10163-3712. Webmaster@barnardcollegeclubny.com