Date(s) - Thursday, Nov 5, 2015
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Which school was founded in 1836? How many male presidents have the Seven Sisters had? Name the two Seven Sister graduates that have served as Secretary of State. Test your knowledge and win fun prizes on Thursday, November 5th with the Mount Holyoke Club of New York! Light appetizers and drinks will be served as part of the ticket price.
Location: LMHQ (150 Broadway, 20th Floor)
Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Date: Thursday, November 5th
– Open to all alumnae of Mount Holyoke, Bryn Mawr, Vassar, Smith, Barnard, Wellesley and Radcliffe
– You can play alone, or as a member of a team
– Maximum team size is 4
– Wearing school paraphernalia (t-shirt, sweaters, etc – school colors alone is not enough) will score your team 1 extra bonus point. All members of your team must be wearing paraphernalia to earn the bonus point.
– Pre-registration is encouraged as we have limited space. Registration at the door is first come first served.
– Doors open at 6pm, with trivia starting at 6:30.
Cost: $10 Members / $12 Non-Members
Click the appropriate link above to buy tickets on line using PayPal or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Cancellation policy: We are able to refund half your ticket price up to 48 hours before the event. After that, no refunds will be given.